Hey there, I'm new here and to Zero Escape in general, but I was pondering the Zero III Wiki page and noticed one of the images was of the game model T-posing, and was wondering if anybody had the model or knew of a place to download it manually, I'd really love to get my hands on it! Thanks!
What's on your mind?
Who has the snail monolouge from ZTD?
So did something like happen to this wiki r something cause im like the first post in 2 years
Should music from the game qualify for their own pages?
They are a pretty big part of Zero Escape, after all.
For example, a page on Trepidation might consist of a brief description of the song, a list of games it appears in, a general description of the scenes it appears in, maybe a list of exact scenes it appears in, and then trivia about the song.
Hi there! New to these boards, but I thought I knew the source of this picture, and as the wikia page says
- There is art of Sigma with one hand behind his head that has existed since the game's release, but it is unknown if it is actually official or fanart as no official source has been given.
Using saucenao.com, it showed me that yes, the source for the picture is by a user called B O S made back in October 6th, 2012. Anyway sorry if this has been discussed or brought up before~
Just curious if anyone has heard of/played the Parascienetific Escape games? As is probably obvious by the name, they're really heavily inspired by Zero Escape. They're visual novels with escape gameplay and parascience elements. In fact they're basically what I'd call lower budget, smaller, and less well put together (although not bad for what they are) ZE games.
Anyway the entire trilogy got localized and is on the 3DS eShop for a budget price. The first game got released recently. If you're looking for a void to fill up now that ZE is over I'd recommend them. Just don't expect anything on ZE's level, they're budget $5 titles for a reason. I'm at least enjoying the third game though. My only major complaint being that there's a ton of typos. As in a TON, and some of them make sentences almost intangible. It's pretty clear that translation was rushed out in it's first form and they didn't proof-read it. It is a really unknown set of games after all.
Was just wondering, has anyone here seen Punch Line, and if so what do you think of it? Personally having watched up to episode 11, with just 12 to go, I'm really enjoying it so far. For those who don't know, Punch Line is Uchikoshi's only anime, about a guy who's spirit gets forced out of his body after a bus-hijacking. He begins observing the lives of the an apartment's tenents, and learns that for some reason if he sees panties twice in a row an asteroid will fall and obliterate humanity. I admit I was really skeptical when I saw that it was an ecchi anime about panties, but holding out on it due to Uchikoshi being the writer really paid off. The plot really picked up after a few episodes, and Uchikoshi's style of storytelling really began to shine through. Began to remind me heavily of Zero Escape (I'd even go so far as to say it's a bit of a rehash of ZE's overaching story, but I think it works for what it is). If anyone hasn't seen it yet I'd really recommend it. The fan service & ecchi elements can be a bit off putting, but unlike most other ecchi I've seen it's handled so well and wrapped around a great plot that just oozes with Uchikoshi's genius writing.
Rules: NO ARGUING. Cast your vote once. Yes, or no. Make your point in a single post. Don't rebuke every single post you see, just make your case as solidly as you can in a single post to avoid the thread becoming back and forth between one or more people.
Topic: should Wikia articles include theories and psychoanalyses beyond what the game presents us in its material.
Other info: prior vote result was NO. This was not enforced at the time and articles are once again full of theories and psychoanalyses of characters and their motives/actions.
My vote: NO. Theories should be on the talk page and be discussed on the talk page of articles. The trivia section should be for interesting but confirmed or at least easy to confirm tidbits like shared voiceactors, similar appearances, obvious references to other series, etc. As for psychoanalyses they don't belong on the Wikia at all. Everyone can psychoanalyze a character and come to different conclusions, and these analyses always end in debates about personal beliefs and views. Only analyses done by official material should be included in the articles.
Hey, first of, I'm fine with the others being deleted since I realize I went overboard with adding pages for minor references. But I honestly believe that Back the the Future warrants having it's own page, for the following reasons:
- It's the subject of an entire in game discussion between three main characters, that lasts for the length of an entire scene.
- The movie is discussed in detail. The characters, plot of the movie, time travel mechanics and theories regarding the movie's lore, are all brought up.
- The movie is used as a way to easily relay how SHIFT works, both to Carlos and to the player. It being a direct point of reference used by the game makes it pretty important.
- Although the name of the movie isn't ever directly stated, nor any of the characters, it's fairly clear that this is due to legal reasons.
- There are pages for other things that are of far less actual signifance, like one for the Funyarinpa.
As a clear topic that's brought up in the game, in a capacity of some significance, it seems fair to me to allow it to have it's own page.
Please note that, in accordance with Wikia rules, closing, removing or otherwise preventing this thread from running its natural course, up to and including blocking users who participate in it, can be grounds for immediate reporting and actions being taken to restore the thread and prevent it from being disabled in any way.
Additionally, please note that it is against Wikia policy for such a thread to be used to attack or insult the member of the community it seeks to discuss. Please keep your contributions as factual as possible, stating events that have happened without inserting tone or conjecture.
For more information, consult: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Sannse/How_You_Can_Work_Through_an_Admin_Dispute
This thread is not asking for the removal of AlexShepherd unless desired by a large portion of the community. It is asking for stating of problematic behaviors and for them to be discussed and rectified, especially in the case of unofficial material and pictures being used on the Wikia, as well as the official blocking policy of the Wikia.
Premise of this discussion: AlexShepherd's behavior as an administrator
Facts being contributed to get the discussion going:
- AlexShepherd has blocked numerous users in the recent few months for long periods of time for first-offenses. He has made no attempts to communicate with these users, providing only a vague reason. For a full list, consult: http://zeroescape.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Log/block
- AlexShepherd is currently blocked on three other Wikia (Silent Hill, Megami Tensei, Xenosaga) for a number of behaviors exhibited here as well: high tendency to be argumentative and relentless, inserting fan theories or pictures into articles as fact, edit wars, reverting functionally any and all edits he disagrees with without first engaging in a discussion - which he will then warn users they should be doing - as well as other behaviors which ultimately prevent users from contributing to a Wikia or deters them from visiting outright.
- On the subject of fan theories and pictures, AlexShepherd is currently preventing users from replacing his unofficial picture for the Snail, which shouldn't be there in the first place. This communicates that fan material is acceptable only when it comes from him, which is unhealthy for a Wikia meant to collect facts.
- Countless articles on the wiki, such as Eric and Alice, contain theories, psycho-analysis and conjecture inserted into the articles by AlexShepherd, which cannot be sourced to the official game material. Some articles additionally express political, religious or personal views, passing judgment onto the events of the game rather than simply stating the facts.
- In direct response to this thread, AlexShepherd disabled anonymous editing across the Wikia without the input of the other active administrator.
- AlexShepherd is acting in BAD FAITH, having stated in this very thread so far that: 1. only long-time members should have a say in the wiki's politics, 2. anonymous editors are mostly trolls and vandals, 3. all members of Kiwifarms (a forum) automatically have less say here by sheer fact of membership, regardless of their actions on said forum.
- Use of a sockpuppet account (Zecro123) to defend himself in this thread. Additionally, partial quoting of a request for posts to be made here in order to change the tone and meaning of the request. The full request reads as such: "There were people in this thread talking about how they love Zero Escape and avoid the Wikia because of him, so this is your chance to list all of the issues there and maybe get something done about it." In other words, this thread was to be used by users who want to contribute to the Wikia, but do not because of AlexShepherd and his abusive behavior, to explain why that is and hopefully get answers. The thread being quoted also explicitely has been stating I do not want this thread to be used to attack him: "However, the rules of such a discussion must be observed: don't use it to attack him. The thread exists to state facts and issues with him or the Wikia."
Please contribute to this public discussion and state additional facts calmly and politely. Should the discussion be removed, a link to it will be sent directly to Wikia staff for action.
This thread is for anyone playing the new Zelda game, Here you can share your experiences with other players.
Hello Zero Escape wiki contributors!
This is Suta from SCRAP Entertainment Inc., creator of the Real Escape Games. We created Real Zero Escape: Trust on Trial, the Zero Escape escape room. I wanted to mention a couple of errors in your brief text about us in the Bracelet article and would greatly appreciate it if this could be fixed.
The full title is Real Zero Escape: Trust on Trial. The 'Real' part of "Real Zero Escape" is important to us since it is a Real Escape Game x Zero Escape collaboration. On that note, my company SCRAP Entertainment Inc., created the game in collaboration with Aksys Games. The game is still ongoing in Los Angeles with an updated Extended Cut version, if you want to play twice.
P.S. I want to thank you guys for your awesome work on this wiki! As a huge Zero Escape fan, it's awesome to see a detailed wiki.
Hi i haven't played VLR yet but i have spoiled about the plot, i know about a organization who secretly controls the world called Free the Soul, i know Dio has something to do with this; and i know his leader is Sigma's son and Phi's brother, is the game still worth playable?
I just got caught up with the series, I thought I might as well make this discussion in case anyone wants to talk about it.
There is an achievement in the 999 remaster which is called zero lost ending, any ideas what this could be?
While it's currently impossible to determine when exactly Journal page 219 was written and by whom, I think it would be at least somewhat noteworthy to attempt to generalise a time period in which the journal page could have been created and place into a trivia category, of course also stating that details may be intentionally faked or the information plucked from future timelines.
Assuming that the eyewitness accounts are not false, are recorded after they happened and that the date written is correct, then December 29th 2028 as a possible beginning date should be written off since the Radical-6 outbreak doesn't begin until December 31st 2028/ January 1st 2029 at the least, giving us a start date of 2028/9.
Also, since the public masses are not aware of a cure to Radical-6 except for Q-Team and assuming none of them wrote the page, then the cure that has not been found yet sets an end date of creation of 2038 at the latest, when Axelavir was discovered and used as the primary cure for Radical-6. The notion that it could take more than a decade before a cure is found implies an early written date between these two years, but it could have been also created at a later date since they likely wouldn't have known when Axelavir would be created.
Now of course there's obvious problems with this. Thanks to the nature of Espers and the Morphogenetic Field in this franchise, not to mention the Transporter, all of this information and even the journal itself could have been created well before or after this gap in time, even after it's viewed in Virtue's Last Reward. This just applies Occam's Razor, but it doesn't completely write off these possibilities.
Currently the ABT page and Light Field and Sean's pages all highly imply they use ABT. Upon playing the Virtue's Last Reward (where ABT was introduced to the franchise) again, it turns out there is further information in the game which contradicts or at least debunks what is written on the wiki pages.
In a secret gold file titled "GAULEM", it's stated that ABT was created by Sigma Klim as Zero Sr. While it's true that for a time, Dr. Klim's consciousness jumps back to 2028 near Sean's appearance in the timeline, it's only a matter of a few days that he's present before ZTD takes place and it's unlikely he could just make it for no reason.
As for Snake or Light Field, his appearance in 999 takes place before both games so it goes without saying that there's no way he could have ABT. I can only assume that before ABT there was some other, more crude version of it made which both Sean and Light Field have.
Anyway, do you believe the pages mentioned should be edited to add Zero Sr.'s involvement in creating ABT, and removing instances of ABT from Snake/Sean's pages?
Okay, so you all know how in Virtue's Last Reward, the Ambidex games: Round 1 of both Tenmyouji and Alice will always result in Betray/Ally or Ally/Betray; no matter how you try to change your choice, these two will always mirror it. Sigma talks in depth about this when you exhaust both options in Alice's game, and the game in general just shrugs and goes "Oh, well here's a Schrödinger's cat theme and some mumbo-jumbo about the future affecting the past" to handwave it.
I believe I've stumbled upon a very sound and logical theory as to what's really going on here. Phi happens to get stuck in a similar situation with you in one of the Ambidex Games, but because of some SHIFTing for some information you're able to get out of the deadlocked results. In fact the only reason Phi does this is because she herself is a SHIFTer as well, so she's doing what Sigma's doing, hence the deadlock. At the time VLR came out it was unclear if Tenmyouji had the same powers as Sigma. I mean sure, he was in contact with these powers in 999 thanks to Akane, but he was never in control of it or anything.
Enter Zero Time Dilemma. The events that lead up to Virtue's Last Reward's timeline happen to have a Junpei and Akane that have been SHIFTing around a few times, and with more Espers around the connection to the field strengthens and the easier it becomes to tap into your potential Esper abilities. Of course Junpei loses his memory of the events at Dcom test site but his power still remains strong. This is why he's able to Ally one moment and Betray the next in the Ambidex Game; he's doing what Sigma is doing, SHIFTing between timelines. And as a matter of fact, Junpei does the exact same thing down the path he takes to VLR; he betrays in an AB game when you ally and allies when you betray as Carlos.
So then the next obvious question is why Alice does the same thing? It's not as if she's an Esper herself, nor has she been exposed to a group of Espers, right? Well actually, it turns out that her organisation was recruiting participants from the First Nonary game and keeping in contact with the 999 participants as well. What were they chosen for again? Oh yeah; they exhibited a strong connection to the morphogenetic field.
Yes, I am saying that the reason Alice is able to Ally/Betray deadlock your results in the Ambidex Game is because she is a SHIFTer herself, thanks to being exposed to her Esper recruits using their powers to stop Free the Soul for extended periods of time. It might not have been enough for her to utilise it much like Sigma himself at the start of VLR, but it's a start and only gets better being around Akane, Tenmyouji, Phi, Clover and Sigma(?)
Suddenly this whole problem in VLR makes a whole lot more sense now, doesn't it?
I just realizzed something about him. In 999, we were told that the two classifications of Espers are transmitters and recievers. It took me a long time to realize, but Delta's a reciever, just far stronger than the typical reciever like Snake, able to read the thoughts of not just his sibling/transmitter, but of others as well. I get the feeling that his "Mind Hacking" is just a unique thing that only he has, which is why it comes out of nowhere: He's the only one who has it, so it makes sense that nobody else would know about it, even Akane and Sigma. Perhaps it has something to do with being the child of two Espers.